Pavement Engineering, Design and Consulting
MC Squared provides practical and economical design recommendations through the extensive experience of our staff from advanced data gathering to engineering analysis and design. Through the use of advanced technology to the practical engineering common sense, we deliver value-added services to the design team to make the project possible and successful. Our principals have worked on significant pavement design projects for interstate, arterial and tertiary roadway projects in Florida, Georgia and South Carolina.
Our project expertise is in the following areas:
- Pavement condition assessment.
- Windshield survey and documentation.
- Development of scope of services.
- Field exploration and data gathering.
- Laboratory analysis and data validation.
- Alternate pavement analysis and economic study.
- Pavement construction recommendation.
- Value-engineering and post design service.
- Geophysical explorations and analysis.
- Failure analysis and recommendations.
- Pavement coring.
- Drainage inventory and design.
- Flexible, semi-flexible and heavy-duty pavement design.
- Runway and taxiway pavement design.
- Construction inspection and testing.
Typical Projects we successfully completed range from simple to complex in the following areas:
- Interstate and highways.
- Arterial roadways for urban and rural roads.
- Large distribution facilities.
- Parking lots.