Environmental Consulting Services
Thorough understanding of the regulatory compliance issues coupled with project economics are two key issues in environmental consulting services. Value-added services predicated upon the understanding of risk-benefit analysis and the return on the investment (ROI) governs and controls the viability and the feasibility of the project. Indeed, knowledge of the regulatory compliance issues becomes a secondary component in the overall scheme of the project feasibility. One must understand not only the environmental concerns but also the construction process including the schedule and the methodology to arrive with an optimum solution. MC2 understands the global issues at stake of optimizing the ROI and minimizing the risks. We provide creative solutions to complex environmental problems.
- Risk assessment and management.
- Regulatory strategy and compliance assistance.
- Environmental site assessment.
- Monitoring wells installation and water sampling analysis.
- Site Characterization and contamination evaluation.
- Data evaluations and QC/QA review.
- Closure services of underground storage tanks.
- Hydrogeological and groundwater modeling.
- Operations and maintenance.
- Public relations involvement.
- Surface water quality.
- Erosion control.
- Water balance.
- Mined land reclamation.
- Lake restorations and enhancement.