Construction Materials Testing, Special Inspections and QA/QC
MC2 has the registered engineers, geologists and certified engineering inspectors, modern field and laboratory testing equipment and the resources to engage and assist the construction team consisting of owners, civil engineers, structural engineers, architects and constructors to deliver quality projects.
Our construction services span all phases of projects and include:
- Preliminary engineering, design and constructability review.
- Value engineering and peer review.
- Materials evaluations and recommendations.
- Construction materials testing and special inspections.
- Certified inspection and progress review.
- Laboratory and field testing.
- Fabrication inspection and testing.
- Resident site engineering services.
Our staff is routinely trained and certified by National Institute of Certified Engineering Technicians (NICET), ICC, American Concrete Institute (ACI), AASHTO and provides services in the following areas:
- Special Inspections Per IBC Code.
- Foundation installations inspection.
- Concrete strength testing and mix design.
- Batch plant inspection for concrete and asphalt.
- Site preparation and grading quality control.
- Laboratory testing of soils, concrete, asphalt and reinforcing steel.
- Mortar, block, brick and fireproofing testing.
- Structural steel inspection and nondestructive testing.
- Reinforcing steel inspection and testing.
- Vibration monitoring and analysis.
- Instrumentation installation and data gathering.
- Pavement evaluation and performance studies.