MC Squared is seeking Entry Level Civil Engineers to join our Atlanta, Georgia, Augusta, Georgia and Tampa, Florida offices. In this capacity, you will provide project support and technical assistance on large and complex heavy civil projects consisting of roadways, bridges, airports, water, and wastewater treatment plans, pavement and tunnels.
The successful Entry Level Civil Engineers will complement our existing successful geotechnical and engineering team. Potential candidates shall be proficient in the fundamentals of civil engineering and shall have taken courses in geotechnical engineering. He / She must be proficient in technical writing of reports; excellent analytical, communication, and writing skills are required. This position offers a range of meaningful technical and business opportunities, requiring that the candidate be an independent thinker, well-rounded and results-oriented. The right candidates will be mentored and trained by veteran engineers with extensive experience.
- BS degree (MS degree is preferred) in Civil Engineering with a concentration in Geotechnical Engineering or construction. 0 to 3+ years of related experience with a consulting engineering firm and knowledge of geotechnical engineering practices.
- Experience with geotechnical site characterization, evaluation, recommendations, and construction is a plus.
- Demonstrate professional judgment, consistency, and attention to detail; track record of high-quality work products or high GPA.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate performance of independent analysis and demonstrate strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Strong personal safety awareness.
Click to download (pdf format)