In this capacity, you will provide project support and technical assistance on large and complex projects in the applications of heavy civil engineering consisting of roadways, bridges, airports, water and waste water treatment plans and tunneling.
The successful Entry Level Geotechnical Engineer will complement our existing successful geotechnical engineering team. The traits we desire are: be proficiency in the fundamentals of civil engineering with course work in geotechnical engineering. Must be proficient in technical writing of geotechnical reports; excellent analytical, communication, and writing skills are required. This position offers a range of meaningful technical and business opportunities and requires that the candidate be an independent thinker, well-rounded and results-oriented. The right candidates will be mentored and trained by veteran engineers with extensive national and international experience.
- BS degree (MS degree is preferred) in Civil Engineering with concentration in Geotechnical Engineering or construction
- Up to 3 years of related experience with a consulting engineering firm and knowledge of geotechnical engineering practices.
- High preference will be afforded to candidates with knowledge of local geology and subsurface conditions in the Southeast of the USA.
- Experience with geotechnical site characterization, evaluation, recommendations, and construction is a plus.
- Demonstrate professional judgment, consistency, and attention to detail; track record of high-quality work products or high GPA.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate performance of independent analysis and demonstrate strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Strong personal safety awareness.
MC Squared offers an excellent professional consulting engineering environment, training, mentoring and advancement. Additionally, we offer competitive compensation for qualified personnel and benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, paid holidays and vacations. MC Squared is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You MUST be DRUG-FREE and have a GOOD driving record.
How to Apply:
Click to download (pdf format)